Thursday, June 26, 2008

God is a Good God.

Angels Cry Holy - Planetshakers

Before all time began
You had the perfect plan
To make us in the image of Yourself
And when we went astray
You even planned that day
On which You sent Your Son
To pay the price

You took on all the sins of the world
And washed them all away
Bearing every curse upon that tree

We all cry Holy Holy
Holy is the Lord
The angels cry Holy Holy
Holy is the Lord

With all my future plans
They're safe within Your hands
Far beyond my highest thoughts and prayers
With all my heart and soul
I'll praise You and extol
The mighty God who holds me in His arms

Holy is the Lord



God is a Good God. I've just spent an hour worshipping Him, praying in tongues, lifting my burdens up to Him and praise Him. I love every single minute of my life going deep in God's presence, i love every single lyrics in this song. I love God, because He just assured me that i am his child in whom he is well pleased. I can imagine He is like a Father who is always walking beside me every moment of my life, holding my hands into His destiny and purpose that He has planned for me. I am confident God has great plans in my life, i have a calling in Him. I know Davis has not brought me into Heart of God Church two years ago by any accident, I have a specific place, a specific calling, a specfic destiny in God. God brings us through different seasons in our lives, to strength us so that we will be ready for His harvest. He may bring us through valleys, tough tests, discouragements, faithlessness in our lives, but He will bring us through completion. The feeling of experiencing God's moulding, breaking, changing in our hearts are unexplainable, but keep the faith, fight a good fight, run your race with endurance and perseverance because God has surely something great installed in your life. God just challenged me to start seeing things in the fourth dimension, to see myself on top of every problems. God is our Healer, He is our Jehovah Jirah, He gave us a portion of hope.

These two years of army, i trust God to bring me to another level of intimacy with Him and take me to the next level in my character. The Church is the bride of Jesus Christ, it is a place where we can really experience the presence of God and the working of the Holy Spirit. The Church is the Oasis in the desert. I thanked God for placing me in Heart of God Church, i thanked God for having great Pastors and Leaders above me, i thanked God for the great friendships in Church.

Let's grow old together in this Church.. it is the best feeling. (:

No comments: