Sunday, July 5, 2009

it's the start of another week today..

every start of the week, i will always evaluate how much i have given to God during the past week and whether i have given my best..

last week was another good one for me because i know i have tried to live a life for others as much as i can and its turning out to be not just a routine but something natural that's coming out from within me..

it's almost a year in army and many things have changed and happened during the past year.. i am so glad i am still giving my best to serve God despite all the circumstances surrounding me..

it's amazing how God uses his people sometimes.. God do not choose the most talented, the most charismatic or the most gifted in leadership to build His kingdom.. i am glad i am still being able to be used by God!

2 chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.

2 corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.






For the cause of Christ, I will lay down my life..
For the cause of Christ, I will stand..
I will give my all to give Him Glory..
For the cause of Christ, I will live.

No comments: