Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hi everyone! Red Rain was truly AMAZING! They are like my Number 1 Band now! if anyone has their songs, please send it to me. thank you so much.


Anyways, here are some of the photos after the concert! they say a picture paints a thousand words, but i'm gonna be nice and make it more than 1000! this is what i call breakthroughs in life. haha.




Wendy Neo - What can i say, amazing leader, friend and companion. She is always there to listen to my blabberings and rantings. Thanks for laughing at my jokes consistently even though it is not very funny ah.



Gabriel Sing - Hands down, take a bow. I love this guy because not only can we really talk, his radicalism is something i admire. A great brother to have in your walk with God!



Wen Fong - Wah, this guy plays soccer as good as me. (: Our one-two passing then shoot and score really can make you get up your seat and feel the adrenaline when you watch us play. He makes me feel like i am Zidane, and i also makes him feel like he is Ronaldo.



Jian Hong,Li Yue,Evi,Wendily - Quadraplets. Always together, encouraging one another in their race with God. Happening and really fun people to be around with. Leaders of 10, 50, 100, 1000 in the future.



Caline - Awesome lady who came to her First Red Rain! She is a worship leader in her church and worships God with her braces. Indeed, with God all things are possible. Totally awesome young lady who likes Colbie Caillat like me too.

No comments: