Friday, May 16, 2008

i can't explain that moment of feeling after getting to see Pastors and Garrett today. although it was just a few glances, i love it. i just purely miss them.


and in the wake up of finding out why i will feel this way, i am determined to read up 1 kings and 2 kings.. this time round i will be detailed in my reading! i want to go into the life of elisha, a life that is so captivated and so determined to not only live for elijah but chasing after him!


i want a DOUBLE PORTION in my life today. i want to chase after them, imitate them, catching the heart of pastors and leaders and carrying myself out in essence of them.


Mould me, Use me, Change me.






1 Samuel 14:7 So his armorbearer said to him, "Do all that is in your heart. Go then; here I am with you, according to your heart."

No comments: